Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

CAFE Board Makeover

So, since I've been working on using the Daily 3 & following CAFE in my room, I've been making changes as I go to make the system work as best as I can for our class.  I started out with my CAFE board in the front of the room on a small bulletin board, because I felt like I had nowhere else to put it.  It looked like this:

It's a terrible picture...but again, it was kind of a terrible board!

My friend Monica noticing me agonizing over the lack of creativity & space with the booard, and suggested I go outside the actual bulletin board onto my whiteboard.  Brilliant.  Totally brilliant.  I found these insanely cute strategy posters FOR FREE and went to town. 
Now it looks like this:

And here are some close ups of the actual board:




I also found these super cute magnets to use on the board.  They go with my cofeehouse/bake shop theme perfectly! I love the Target Dollar Spot more than I probably should. 


So, I guess my room is on its way to being finished?  No better time than mid-late September, no?  The sprucing up continues and hopefully I can do a tour-of-my-room post soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment